Fashion is one of most expressive outlets that we have. The way we dress and the way we look is a grand opportunity for us to show our individuality and create a meaningful appearance. Yet, it feels that more and more we are expected to comply with typical beauty standards, to wear what fits within societal norms and to suppress our personhood. However, once you break the walls of convention, you can discover who you want to be, and how you want to appear. Resist supports people’s movements for justice and liberation. Resist definition, to withstand, strive against, or oppose: to resist infection; to resist temptation.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!