Many people have a tendency to either write off or dismiss that which they don’t understand, some even get that wave of hate flowing through them if they are having a difficult time comprehending something. Hate is the thing that should never be invited into your personal space when there is a lack of understanding, it only makes matters worse in every possible way. “Don’t hate what you don’t understand” – a quote from John Lennon and Yoko Ono that we can certainly reexamine about the hatred against race, gender, and religion in this time.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!